2024 BURNHAM ON SEA RUGBY FESTIVAL
Welcome to the 24th Edition of the Burnham on Sea Rugby festival, hosted by Living with the Lions Sports Travel.
The festival runs from U7 – U13, and we provide referee’s across all age groups. With shuttle busses provided to take you to and from the festival on Saturday and Sunday you can relax and enjoy the weekend.
3 MAY 2024 – 6 MAY 2024
STARTING FROM £93 per person
Please get in touch for the full breakdown of prices:
Contact – Stevea@lwtlschools.co.uk or via telephone 01386 808500
The county of Somerset is located in southwest England, and is blessed with some unique cultural attractions and unspoilt stretches of countryside. Glastonbury, 35 kilometres south of the main transport hub of Bristol, is home to a historic Abbey dating back to the 7th century – regarded as one of the legendary burial-places of King Arthur – as well as Glastonbury Tor, which offers great hiking opportunities. Bath, meanwhile, is home to some wondrous Roman Baths and a striking Abbey of its own, and the Wells Cathedral is an imposing Gothic masterpiece not soon forgotten. Outdoor enthusiasts are also spoilt for choice, with the Cheddar Caves and the Wookey Hole Caves waiting to be explored, and the expansive Exmoor National Park offering an array of outdoor activities, from walking trails to horse riding, kayaking and stargazing.
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Self-catered meal basis
- Bed linen included
- Entry into our 2 day Burnham-on-Sea Festival
- All day shuttle service to/from the rugby ground on Saturday and Sunday
- Independent referee
- Presentation Ceremony for all ages from our Rugby Celebrity
- Assistance of on-site LWTL representatives at all times
- 24 Hour Emergency Support with LWTL
- Commemorative medal for all participants
- Additional Meals/drinks – other than those specified under Inclusions.
- Travel Insurance – You will need travel insurance as well as playing cover. if you would like to discuss this further please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Personal Items – such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Transport to Brean Sands and back to your club house
- Towels are not included, please bring your own.
"*" indicates required fields